• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Turbine arm inserts

Goobalicious2k

Oakley Beginner
New guy here, have been rocking Oakley’s for 25+ years. Currently wear black Turbines daily, but the pads in the arms keep “melting” after a year or so from sweat. Are there any aftermarket pads that are made that do not break down?

No, I have searched high and low and found zero aftermarket support for the inserts. I can tell you that the blue and red inserts tend to last longer.
Well that hugs. At this point I’ll go try a pair of Double Edge since I had to search high and low for the inserts I have in the Turbines now. Thanks for the input.

Y
Well that hugs. At this point I’ll go try a pair of Double Edge since I had to search high and low for the inserts I have in the Turbines now. Thanks for the input.
I do see replacement earsocks on ebay:

eBay is your fastest bet, or go to the lux/Oakley after the sale replacement parts page. Owning both the turbine (dozens of them) and double edge (half dozen or so) the double edge is taller and doesn’t stick to your head as much as the turbine.

eBay is your fastest bet, or go to the lux/Oakley after the sale replacement parts page. Owning both the turbine (dozens of them) and double edge (half dozen or so) the double edge is taller and doesn’t stick to your head as much as the turbine.
The fact it doesn’t stick to your head as well is appealing to me. I have always been annoyed with how the inserts grab my hair when I wear them.

Back