• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Spotted these Oakleys this morning on Vinted and I was immediately attracted to them cause I don't usually see Juliets with this frame that much. I did some investigative work to find out the frame (thanks Stig for telling me this is a Ducati) and now I'm trying to tell if these are real or not. I was told they look more fake than real, but is anyone faking this color of Juliet...? However, the seller told me there's no code on the arms "because it's a 4th gen". There's also the issue that the lenses are not the original ones, so it might be a custom. What do you think about them? Real? Odd fake?

View attachment 1130213View attachment 1130214View attachment 1130215View attachment 1130216
It is fake. Vinted is full of fakes

got it. What did pop out to you? Frame quality?
Several things. For example the hinges. See original vs fakes

IMG_0761.jpeg

IMG_0760.jpeg

Thanks mate, I'm trying to get better at checking these things by myself so I don't have to ask for help here all the time...lol. Really nice catch. This kind of knowledge is invaluable!
There’s nothing wrong with asking for help. The community is here for you. So please don’t be reluctant to ask questions and post pictures. Take care!

There’s nothing wrong with asking for help. The community is here for you. So please don’t be reluctant to ask questions and post pictures. Take care!
That's really nice of you man. I really, really appreciate it. Hopefully I get some nice (legit) pairs soon to show off :)

Latest Posts

Back