• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Will you get a new PC in 4 years?

The Magic Keyboard transformed my iPad in way I could never have imagined. Expensive but so worth it.
Nice! I would definitely get one too if I felt the need. I like my Zagg tho. Have gotten used to touching the screen when I need to click something. I catch myself doing it with regular laptops. Stylus for tedious tasks. Running GIS, MS office, and other work-related apps here and the iPad does great.

a few members use Apple computers, okay... but 75% of the world use windows PC's..... microsoft really want to make money this time!
remember when they said: no more windows 11,12 etc etc.....
what a bunch of bullshit!

And think of the impact of 100 of millions of computers that now will be thrown in the garbage bin. A very eco friendly move by microsoft huh? :rolleyes:

Or stick with your current PC and get no windows 10 updates, or switch to another system, or will you buy a new PC?

Microsoft is forcing us to choose, as you may know. Very annoying, i like the one i have now, with all the programs, downloads, personal info, bookmarks, etc etc ......... real irritating to have to get a new one, when the one you have now runs perfectly.

someone is talking about windows vs linux
Windows 11 Makes Your Hardware Obsolete, Use Linux Instead! - It's FOSS News
I think i will or have to get a new one, maybe even this year

Count the number of OS X versions since say 2005...
1624976532663.png

so.. 13 ?
and windows had xp, vista, 7, 8 10, ?
You wont need a new computer to get windows 11.
Hell you can install windows 10 on the oldest piece of shıt (x64) you can find.
The world runs on Windows and Linux. MACS are cute.

Apple OS-X Updates are by far less aggressiv or invasive than Microsoft.
I use a PC at work and Apple in private.
My work PC updates once or twice a week and every time more and more crap gets installed.

Latest Posts

Back